Ladakh motorbike trip from Delhi to Delhi Rs 34000
Premier motorbike tours company:
Our 11 days fixed departure “Ladakh bike trip” is from Delhi to Delhi. It covering all famous destinations of Ladakh area like Pangong Lake, Khardungla pass, and lots of memories of grate Himalaya. Manali Leh bike trip by Himalayan Rider is one of most spectacular and scenic ride across India. The average elevation of Manali Leh road road is approximate 4,000 miters. Highest point of Manali Ladakh road is Tanglang La Pass (5,328 m) near Leh. It is flanked by mountain ranges on both sides featuring some stunning sand and rock natural formations
|GP. No||Arrival Date||Departure date||Status of Group|
|01A||08 June||18 June||Seats available|
|01B||09 June||19 June||Few Seats available|
|02A||19 June||29 June||Seats available|
|02B||20 June||30 June||Sold out|
|03A||29 June||09 July||Seats available|
|03B||30 June||10 July||Few Seats available|
|04||14 July||24 July||Few Seats available|
|05||28 July||7 Aug||Seats available|
|06||11 Aug||21 Aug||Seats available|
|07||22 Aug||01 Sep||Seats available|
|08||01 Sep||11 Sep||Seats available|
|For single rider|
|For couple/02 friends sharing 01 bike|
**Including GST, Bullet 350cc, fuel, backup vehicle…
*Supplement cost for Himalayan 411cc Bike Rs 7000/- per bike extra for those who need Himalayan Bike instead of Bullet 350cc
*Supplement cost for Enfield 500cc Bike Rs 5000/- per bike extra for those who need 500cc instead of Bullet 350cc
**Above cost also includes fuel, Spares parts change during motorbiking
Sketch Itinerary Ladakh bike trip:
Day 01: Delhi/Manali (560 kms/12 hrs)-Over night at Volvo bus.
Day 02: Arrive Manali and Manali-Short ride
Day 03: Manali/ Rohtang Pass/ Keylong/Jispa (140 kms/ 7 hrs)
Day 04: Jispa/ Baralacha Pass/ Sarchu/ (90 kms/5 hrs)
Day 05: Sarchu/ Leh (255 kms/ 9 hrs)
Day 06: Leh/Khardungla pass/Nubra valley (130 kms/5 hrs)
Day 07: Nubra/Pangong via Shyok valley (160 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 08: Pangong/Leh via Changla pass (160 kms/ 5 hrs)
Day 09: Leh/Sarchu/Jispa (300 kms/ 9 hrs)
Day 10: Jispa/ Manali/ (140 kms/5 hrs) Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Day 11: Morning arrive Delhi
INCLUSIONS OF TOUR LADAKH BIKE TRIP
- Accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Breakfast and Dinner ( Starts from Dinner on day 02 on Arriving in Manali till breakfast on departure from Manali on day 11
- Enfield motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 10.
- Fuel for motorbikes as per itinerary.
- Standard size Helmet for rider and pillion ride (Used Helmet not New)
- Tour Leader from day 02 to day 10.
- One Motorbike Mechanic
- Environmental & Permit fee for Pangong and Nubra
- AC Volvo (Semi sleeper) tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
- 01 backup jeep to carry luggage and mechanic
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder
- 1 Helmet action Camera for Road Captain to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour.
- Spares parts change in Bike during tour. –Front tube/ Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake Wire/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate.
- Participation certificate for riding up to highest motorable road of the world Khardugla Pass.
- Two plastic cans to carry fuel.
- All taxes/ tolls
- Bone fire (Once during camping. depend on weather condition)
- Life time memories and many good friends
*****Any damage in bike and Helmet during tour would be payable by guest directly
EXCLUSIONS OF TOUR LADAKH BIKE TRIP :
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond Himalayan Rider’s control. like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
|Manali||Hotel Himgiri or Drive Inn or similar||2* Hotel|
|Jispa||Jispa Journey camp or similar (with attached toilet)||Super deluxe Swiss camp|
|Leh||Hotel Royal plaza or Kurja guest House or similar||2* Hotel|
|Nubra||Hotel Siachen or camp or similar hotel/guest Hs||2* Hotel|
|Sarchu||Sarchu Camp (camp with attached toilet)||Deluxe Swiss camp|
|Manali||Hotel Satkar Residency or Himalayan Country House or similar||2*+ Hotel|
**Click over hotel name to check Hotels details…
Detail Itinerary For 2017: LADAKH BIKE TRIP
Day 02: Arrive Manali and Manali-city tour
Morning meet on arrival with Himalayan Riders Representative and transfer to hotel. (check in time 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room). Today you will start motorbiking of your Ladakh bike trip. Afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles. You will enjoy a short ride and have guided motorbike tour of Manali. Dinner at hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 03: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Keylong or Jispa
Travel distance and travel time (140 kms/ 8 hrs)) approx
Morning after breakfast start riding motorbike toward Jispa. Crossing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) and crossing beautiful villages of Lahul Valley.Enjoy beautiful ride in bank of Chadra & Bhaga river. This is our firs day of Leh Ladakh bike trip from Manali. Today we will ride over Manali Leh road. On arrival check in at camp/hotel. Overnight in camp/hotel.
Day 04:Keylong or Jispa- Baralacha Pass- Sarchu
Travel distance and travel time (100 kms/ 5 hrs) approx
After breakfast start riding toward Sarchu. Today cossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m). Enroute visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Tal and cross many water streams. On arrival check in at camp. Overnight in camp.
Day 05: Sarchu/ Leh
Travel distance and travel time (253 kms/ 10 hrs) approx
Morning start riding toward Leh. Crossing 22 Gata loops, 45 kms Pang ground, second highest motor able pass in world Tanglang La. On arrival check in at hotel/guest house. Overnight at hotel/guest house
Day 06: Leh- Khardungla pass- Nubra Valley
Travel distance and travel time (130 kms )
Ride tor Khardongla Pass. World’s highest motorable road at 18380 feet. This day is one of the most important day of our Ladakh motorbike trip. Khardong La is historically very important as it lies on the major Silk route from Leh Central Asia. About 10,000 horses and camels used to take the route annually. then ride to Nubra valley . Rest of day free to visit places around your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel/camp.
Day 07: Nubra/ Shyok/Pangong Lake
Travel distance and travel time (160 kms/ 6 hrs total) approx
Early morning (05 AM) after breakfast ride to Pangong Lake . Today we will visit beautiful Pangong Lake and Three Idiots shooting point. Pangong Lake, is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas, It is situated at a height of about 4,350 m (14,270 ft). It is 134 km (83 mi) long and extends from India to Tibet. Approximately 60% of the length of the lake lies in Tibet. The lake is 5 km (3.1 mi) wide at its broadest point. All together it covers 604 km2 . Overnight at camp.
Day 08: Pangong/Changla Pass/Leh
Travel distance and travel time (160 kms/ 5 hrs) approx
Morning start riding toward Leh. Riding on the bank of Indus river and cross one of the most beautiful valley of entire Ladakh. . On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free to visit around Leh market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Leh/Sarchu/Jispa
Travel distance and travel time (300 kms/ 9 hrs) approx
Morning after breakfast start riding toward Jispa. Enroute crossing one of most beautiful landscape of Ladakh. . Evening reach Jispa and check in at camp/hotel. Overnight at camp/hotel
Day 10: Jispa/ Manali/Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Travel distance and travel time (140 kms/5 hrs) approx
Early morning after breakfast start riding back toward Manali. this is last day of our Leh Ladakh bike trip. On arrival transfer to Volvo stand. Overnight at Volvo bus
Day 11: Morning arrive Delhi
Morning arrive Delhi. End of our services
For more details please contact booking office