South India Motorcycle tour
South India on Motorbike:-
DAY 1: ARRIVE COCHIN
On arrival at Cochin International airport and transfer to hotel . After lunch in the hotel & later you will be introduced your motorcycles and you will enjoy a short ride to get information on Indian road 7 traffic. Later back to the hotel & overnight stay in Cochin.
DAY 2: COCHIN – Ooty
Travel Distance and Travel time: 310 Km / 7-8 hrs Ride
After breakfast ride to Ooty (Queen of hill stations in south India). Arrive in Ooty and check into the hotel. Today our ride is long so we will start early so that we can reach in day time. Ride is so beautiful as we ride though small villages, towns & cities. After riding the plains then slowly we climb in the mountains of Nilgiri where you have experience of mountain weather & road. On arrival in Ooty, check into the hotel & relax after a long journey. Overnight stay in Ooty.
DAY 3: Ooty Local sightseeing
After breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing in & around Ooty. Visit Botanical garden, Ooty Lake, Rose garden, Pykara Falls
DAY 4: OOTY – MUNNAR
Travel Distance and Travel Time: 250 Km / 5-6 Hrs Ride
After breakfast ride to Munnar. Munnar – a haven of peace and tranquility . Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days.On arrival check into the hotel & relax. Later in the afternoon visit Tea gardens & explore Munnar town. Overnight stay in Munnar.
DAY 5: MUNNAR
After breakfast leave for full day sightseeing around Munnar.
DAY 6: MUNNAR – Pariyar National park/ Thekkady (110 Km / 3 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast we ride towards Pariyar national park that is very famous for elephant herds & animals. On arrival in Thekkady, check into the hotel. Thekkady is considered a heaven for natural spices such as black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon and clove. The main attraction in thekkady is boating on the lake and the Mullai Periyar Dam. Boating will take approximate 2 hours and you can also get rare glimpses of wild animals. Enjoy sunset boat ride in the lake. Overnight stay in Thekkady.
DAY 7: Thekkady – KUMARAKOM
Travel Ditance and Travel time: 120 Km / 4 Hrs Ride
After breakfast ride to Kumarakom, Kumarakom is a serenely beautiful and scenic backwater destination, a charming peninsula jutting into the ever-effervescent Vembanad Lake that is dotted with plenty of traditional rice boats and canoes, leaving a scene that is immensely pleasing to the eye. Overnight stay in Kumarakom.
DAY 8: KUMARAKOM – KOVALAM
Travel Distance and Travel Time: 200 Km / 5 Hrs Ride
Morning after breakfast ride to Kovalam. This beach is known as the “Paradise of the South”. Kovalam is warm and clean filled with the coconut trees and the white sandbed as the seabreeze gently plays with the waves. Swimming and bathing are very refreshing and exhilirating in the waves. Enjoy your stay near Beaches in Kovalam.
DAY 9: KOVALAM
Today visit famous beaches of Kovalam and other like Varkala beach. Overnight stay in Kovalam.
Full day free to explore beaches or you have option to relax in th3e hotel or go for a massage.
DAY 10: KOVALAM – KANYAKUMARI
Travel Distance and Travel Time: 90 Km / 3 Hrs Ride
After breakfast ride to Kanyakumari, a town in Tamilnadu state where temples and Vivekananda Rock Memorial are main attractions and worth seeing. On arrival check into the hotel. Later we go for the view of Sunset that is amazing. Overnight stay in Kanyakumari.
DAY 11: KANYAKUMARI – Varkala Beach
Travel Distance and Travel Time:150 Km / 4 Hrs Ride
Morning after breakfast we ride to Varkala beach & most of the ride we will do on Beach road that goes through small villages & fishermen houses. Varkala beach is calm, quiet & hamlet that lies on the outskirt of Varkala town. Varkala has beautiful places of tourist interest like scenic beach, 2000 years old Vishnu temple & some yoga centers. On arrival in Varkala check into the hotel & later enjoy on the beach & we have lunch on cliff with beer. Overnight stay in Varkala.
DAY 12: Varkala Beach – ALLEPPEY
Travel Distance and Travel Time 120 Km / 4 Hrs Ride)
Morning after breakfast start your last day ride to Alleppey. It is a famous town for Backwaters & beautiful Houseboat. A perfect destination for a memorable trip in Kerala. On arrival, leave your bike & check into a houseboat that will take you through the sleepy backwaters of Kerala. Enjoy nature from your beautiful houseboat passes by charming villages, lush green paddy fields and other scenic delights. Stay overnight in your houseboat besides enjoying the best food in a traditional way.
DAY 13: ALLEPPEY – COCHIN AIRPORT
Travel Distance and Travel Time:90 Km/ 3 Hrs Ride
After breakfast checkout from the traditional Houseboat & we ride towards Cochin. Our memorable Motorcycle tour to South India concludes here. Later you will be transferred to Cochin Airport to catch your next flight for Home.
MINIMUM 6 RIDERS REQUIRE
- 12 nights Accommodation in double bedded in hotels/camps/guest house .Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- MAP Meal Plan (Breakfast+Dinner)
- One Enfield bike (without fuel) (350 cc)
- accompanied guide one Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- 01 backup jeep for more than 10 riders
- Presently applicable taxe
- *****Any damage/ change of spares in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly
- Fuel for Bike
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- international / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Early check in or a late checkout room (s) at any hotel (s) unless specified above
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Expenses of personal nature like personal gratuities, telephone charges, laundry, spa activities, drinks etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel).
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
For more details please contact booking office