Leh Ladakh Bike Trip From Srinagar
Leh Ladakh Bike Trip From Srinagar – Most bikers have this bike trip on their bucket list. The rush this trip causes any biker is unmatched. This Leh Ladakh bike trip from Srinagar might be the most adventurous road trip one can experience in their lifetime. If you are also one of those adventurous people, then Himalayan Rider is the perfect companion for your next Srinagar-Leh bike road trip.
WHY IS THIS TRIP SO FAMOUS
Every biker and traveler has their reason for going on this marvelous trip but the most common reasons are-
- The most unnerving trip– The thrill you will have on this trip cannot be found anywhere else. It is a perfect blend of fun and adventure.
- Stopovers– This trip is more about the journey than it is about the destination. You have to go through a lot of cities to reach your destination. The views are marvelous throughout the journey and a treat for both, mind and soul.
- Memorable Group Trip– This trip will undoubtedly be the most fun and memorable group you can have with your buddies. The memories will last a lifetime. There is nothing better than having an adventure with the ones you love the most.
- Soul Searching– This trip can be a great way for you to find solace in your busy life today. It helps a lot of travelers to find meaning in their lives and changes them for the better. You will be able to find that level of peace in the beautiful ranges of the Himalayas which you can’t find anywhere else.
Route for Srinagar-Leh road trip
This route takes around 8 days to reach Leh from Srinagar.
Srinagar-Leh Route– This 430 kilometers long Srinagar-Leh route is so beautiful, that you will be in awe throughout your way. Camping places on this route are Drass and Kargil.
A marvelously beautiful route that will keep you in awe is the Srinagar-Leh route. It is 430 km long and passes through the beautiful Zoji La pass. You can camp at Drass Kargil on this route during the trip.
Your 8 days trip execution can be as follows-
- Day 1 Arrive from Srinagar to Sonmarg (90 km/ 3-4 hrs)
- Day 2 From Sonmarg To Kargil (130 km/ 6-7 hrs)
- Day 3 From Kargil To Leh (216 km/ 7-8 hrs)
- Day 4 From Leh to Nubra Valley (125 km/ approx 5-6 hrs)
- Day 5 From Nubra Valley to Pangong via Shyok route (274 km/ approx 8 hrs)
- Day 6 From Pangong to Leh via Changla (223 km/ 6-7 hrs)
- Day 7 From Departure from Leh
- Day 8 Extension from Tsomoriri
Best Time for a Srinagar-Leh Road Trip-
The Manali-Leh highway is closed for 6 months every year due to the heavy rainfall and landslides. It opens in June and closes in November. The Srinagar highway opens in mid-may and is open till November. So, the ideal time for the bike road trip is from June to September.
Further, be sure to do your research about the weather conditions and traffic on the days you plan your trip. Take all the measures to make your trip as smooth as possible from your side. Remember to listen carefully to your trek guide throughout your journey. You also need to be aware that Ladakh is located at a high altitude and the oxygen content in the air is comparatively less. You need to allow 1-2 days for acclimatization before you start your bike trip.
Cost of 8-day Srinagar- Leh Bike Trip- This marvelous trip will cost around INR 27,000-30,000 including the following commodities-
- Bike hiring charges and other commodities like a reflective jacket, bike gear, helmet, etc.,
- Hotel stay for 8 days and 7 nights
- Buffet breakfast and dinner for 7 days
- Stay in the camps or hotels on your stops
- Backup vehicle to carry your luggage and other services
Why choose Himalayan Rider as your trip partner
Himalayan Rider has a wide variety of bikes from which you can choose one as per your choice. Some of those glorious beasts are-
- Himalayan (411cc)
- Enfield (350cc)
- Enfield (500cc)
Himalayan Rider provides you all-inclusive service for your road trips, so you don’t have to go to multiple places for your different needs for one trip. Our tour operating company makes sure that you have a memorable and comfortable yet adventurous trip of your lifetime with us. We have the right temperament and services to offer to our customers.
Some Vital Features of Himalayan Rider are-
- Qualified team of professional tour guides
- Full customer satisfaction guaranteed
- A wide range of 2 and 4- wheelers available
- Best trips at affordable price
- Excellent Packages with top-notch services
Call: +9198175–33231, +9198163-69116
Email: [email protected]