Manali Leh Srinagar Bike Trip
Manali Leh Srinagar Bike Trip 2022:-
Manali Leh Srinagar Bike Trip – The Greatest Himalayan range is in its demarcated Ladakh from the Kashmir Valley and Himachal Pradesh. The bike trip crosses the high-altitude Mountains, the plain, and terrain lands leading to beautiful submerging destinations. Surprisingly the major attractions on the bike trip to Manali Leh Srinagar are Manali, Jispa, Sarchu, Leh, Pangong Tso, Nubra Valley Ladakh, Khardungla, Kargil, and Srinagar.
The Manali Leh Srinagar bike trip is not just another destination on a traveler’s wish list, but it is a dream place in itself. A bike trip creates memorial stories, creating CHRONOLOGY. As the altitude rises, the landscapes en route to Srinagar change like shots of a motion picture with beautiful natural effects. The mighty Himalayan Mountains, pristine glacier lakes, and beautiful valleys together make the bike trip nature’s wonder.
Moreover, the beautiful synergic views always keep you high on adrenaline. An adventurous trip everyone wants in their life, covering and passing by the world’s highest passes.
Key Highlight of Manali Leh Srinagar Bike Trip
- Witness the picturesque landscapes changing continuously
- Ride through various highest Passes.
- Camping at various sites
- Passing through the world’s highest motorable road
- Insight of various monasteries called “Gompa”
- The wonderful phenomenon of Magnetic Hill.
We start Manali Leh Srinagar bike trip from Delhi and ends at Srinagar. In this tour we cover Manali Leh route, Pangong Lake, Nubra valley, Siachen base camp, Leh city, Khardungla pass, Nubra Valley, Kargil, Drass, Sonamarg, Srinagar.
Fixed Departure Group Dates of Manali Leh Srinagar bike trip 2022:
|Group No.||Arrival Date||Departure Date||Status|
|01||01 June||12 June||Few Seats left|
|01a||06 June||17 June||Few Seats left|
|02||11 June||22 June||Few Seats left|
|03||21 June||02 July||Few Seats left|
|04||01 July||12 July||Few Seats left|
|05||11 July||22 July||Seat Available|
|06||21 July||01 Aug||Seat Available|
|07||31 July||11 Aug||Seat Available|
|08||10 Aug||21 Aug||Seat Available|
|09||20 Aug||31 Aug||Seat Available|
|10||30 Aug||10 Sep||Seat Available|
|11||09 Sep||20 Sep||Seat Available|
Manali Leh Srinagar On Bike Packages:
|For 01 person 01 350 cc bike||Rs 45000/- per person|
|For 2 people 01 350cc Bike||Rs 35000/- per person|
|For 1 person 01 500cc Bike||Rs 49000/- per person|
|For 2 people 01 500cc Bike||Rs 37000/- per person|
|For 1 person 01 Himalayan Bike||Rs 52000/- per person|
|For 2 people 01 Himalayan Bike||Rs 38500/- per person|
Brief Program of Manali Leh Srinagar Bike Trip:
Day 01: Delhi-Manali.-Over night at Volvo bus.
Day 02: Arrive Manali-local ride
Day 03: Manali-Jispa (145 kms/7 hrs)
Day 04: Jispa- Baralacha Pass- Sarchu (90 kms/6 hrs)
Day 05: Sarchu/ Leh (253 kms/ 8 hrs)
Day 06: Leh/ Changla Pass/Pangong Lake (160 kms/ 6 hrs).
Day 07: Pangong Lake/Nubra valley via Shyok valley (150 kms/ 5 hrs).
Day 08: In Nubra Valley- day excursion to Siachen base camp orTurtuk (200 kms)
Day 09: Nubra/Khardungla Pass/Leh (130 kms/ 5 hrs)
Day 10: Leh/ Lamayuru/ KargiL (245 kms/ 8 hrs)
Day 11: Kargil/Zozila pass/ Sonamarg/Srinagar (204 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 12: Drop at Srinagar airport. End
- Accommodation in hotels/camps/guest house on twin/triple sharing basis as per package option. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- MAP basis in hotel (Room+Breakfast+Dinner). starting with dinner in Manali on day 02 till Breakfast on day 12
- One Enfield bike (with fuel) (350cc/500cc/Himalayan). per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 11.
- Fuel for bike
- Basic spares parts for the bike (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Road captain from day 03 to day 11.
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali
- Inner line Permit
- 01 backup jeep for more than 06 riders
- First aid box and Oxygen cylinder
- Life time memories
- Presently applicable taxes
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Refundable security deposit of Rs 5000 per bike
- Any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks. or any other expenses of personal nature, any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- International / Domestic air fare
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED‘
Detail itinerary of Manali Leh Srinagar bike trip:
Day 01: Delhi-Manali.-Over night at Volvo bus.
Travel distance and travel time 560 kms/12 hrs) approx
Arrive Delhi Volvo station at 04 PM and board bus for Manali. Overnight in Volvo bus
Day 02: Arrive Manali and Manali-test ride
Morning arrive Manali and transfer to hotel. (check in time 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room). Afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles. Today you will enjoy a short ride and have guided motorbike tour of Solang valley. Dinner at hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 03: Manali-Rohtang Tunnel-Keylong or Jispa
Travel distance and travel time (140 kms/ 8 hrs)) approx
Morning after breakfast start riding motorbike toward Jispa. Crossing over Rohtang Tunnel or Atul Tunnel and crossing beautiful villages of Lahul Valley. This is our first day of Manali to Srinagar via Ladakh bike trip. we will ride over legendary Manali Leh road today. On arrival check in at camp/hotel. Overnight in camp/hotel.
Day 04: Jispa- Baralacha Pass- Sarchu.
Travel distance and travel time (190 kms/ 6 hrs) approx.
After breakfast start riding toward Sarchu. Crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m). Enroute visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Taland. On arrival check in at camp. Overnight in camp.
Day 05: Sarchu/ Leh
Travel distance and travel time (253 kms/ 10 hrs) approx
Morning start riding toward Leh. Today crossing 22 Gata loops, 45 kms Pang ground, second highest motor able pass in world Tanglang La. On arrival check in at hotel/guest house. Overnight at hotel/guest house
Day 06: Leh/Khardong La/Nubra (130 kms/8 hrs). by car or Motorbike as per rider’s requirement.
Travel distance and travel time (130 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approx.
Morning ride to Nubra Valley. Crossing over Khardung La. (the highest motorable road in the world) at 5602 M / 18,390 Ft. From the pass one can see all the way south over, the Indus valley, to seemingly endless peaks .Nubra valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers.
Day 07: In Nubra- day excursion to Siachen Base camp or Turtuk
Travel distance and travel time (200 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approx.
Morning ride to Siachen base camp or Turtuk at 9 AM. Siachen is highest battle field of world. Meet solders of Indian army and know about life of solders at Siachen. Visit OP baba shrine and retune back to Deskit village. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Nubra/Pangong via Shyok valley (160 kms/8 hrs)
Travel distance and travel time (160 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approx.
Today early morning we start riding towards Pangong Lake through Shyok valley. On arrival check in at camp. Over night at camp.
Day 09: Pangong/Leh
Morning start riding toward Leh back. On Arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free. Over night at hotel
Day 10: Leh/ Lamayuru/ KargiL
Travel distance and travel time (245 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approx
After Breakfast start riding to Lamayuru. Visiting Basgo Palace and Lamayuru monastery which is one of the oldest monastery of Ladakh region. Today we will ride over Ladakh and Srinagar highway. In all Manali Leh Srinagar bike trip we ride over this road. Travel onwards to Kargil Enroute visiting Giant Buddha at Mulbek. On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Kargil/Zozila pass/ Srinagar.
Travel distance and travel time (204 kms/ 6 hrs) approx.
After Breakfast ride to Srinagar passing through Drass, the second coldest inhabited Place on earth. Today you can see Kargil, Tiger Hill and other Peaks other famous peaks. Arrive at Srinagar by evening. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Depart Srinagar.
Morning transfer to Srinagar airport. End of our services
Why choose Himalayan Rider?
Significantly, Himalayan Rider is an all-inclusive destination to accomplish tremendous travel requirements. The tour operator company possesses the right temperament, acknowledgment, as well as support system. Therefore, the operating company lets its visitors make memorable bike trips, through the gorgeous varietal area of the Himalayan Range.
- Underneath are some notable vital features developed at ceding Himalayan Rider:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction and customization
- Qualified Team of Tour Professionals
- Tremendous Range of Two-Wheelers and Motorbikes as well as four -Wheelers
- Serves Gargantuan Spectrum of Routes and Locations
- Affordable Pricing Policy
- Excellent Services with Tour Packaging and services
Call: +9198175–33231, +9198163-69116
***Term and conditions apply