Motorcycle Tour of Rajasthan – Get Package, Itinerary, Trip Plans
Royal Trip Motorcycle Tour Of Rajasthan:-
Rajasthan Bike Trip – Rajasthan is also synchronized as the land of the kings and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. The place enormously attracts tourists for the historical forts, palace, art, and culture. Moreover, the place is a tremendous hotspot on India’s tourism map, and not without reason, the reason being that every third foreign tourist is visiting India and traveling to Rajasthan as it is part of the Golden Triangle.
Ideally, uniquely exploring Rajasthan with the motorbike trip is an amazing idea. It is a place where royalty colors the whole city into blue and pink architecture. And traveling to such a place on a bike will be an enormous experience having the barren as well as interesting culture.
The place is known as the land for its valor, hospitality, and its rich culture recognizable worldwide for its grand architectural marvels. Additionally, having its grand palaces, enormous forts, intricately carved temples, and beautiful lakes and gardens offers unparalleled options to the tourists seeking something exotic and special, while traveling on the bike.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
meat on arrival at Delhi airport/ station and transfer to Hotel. Rest of at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: In Delhi-Sightseeing
Morning start sightseeing of Delhi in Bike visit to Jama Masjid built by Shahjahan, Red Fort, Rajghat where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. Delhi market, Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb which explains the Mughal architecture. An evening ride to India Gate & President’s Palace.
Day 03: Delhi / Jaipur (265 km)
In the morning start riding to the land of Rajputs and the Golden Desert. Rajputs left their marks in the form of amazing architectural buildings, which today explain the stories of a period of Rajput rule. On arrival transfer to hotel hotels. Fort. Overnight at the hotel
Day 04: Jaipur
Morning start city tour of Jaipur on Bikes visit Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Hawa Mahal, Janter Manter, Amer fort. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur /Bikaner (320 KM)
Morning start riding toward Bikaner one of the famous desert cities of Rajasthan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel
Day 06: Bikaner
Morning start riding and visit Junagarh Fort and the red sandstone Lalgarh Palace both of which you’ll visit today. The afternoon can be well utilized to visit the old city.
Day 07: Bikaner / Jaisalmer (330 KM)
Today we will ride our bikes towards Jaisalmer beautiful desert town situated in the Thar desert. On arrival, Jaisalmer checks in at the hotel and evening enjoy the sunset behind the “Golden Fort”.
Day 08: Jaisalmer
Morning visit “Living Fort” (Only fort in Rajasthan with a fourth of Jaisalmer’s population living within its walls). Later ride toward the desert and enjoy a camel ride. Overnight stay at camp in the desert.
Day 09: Jaisalmer/ Jodhpur
Continuing eastwards you’ll make your way to Jodhpur, one of the most spectacular destinations in Rajasthan.
Day 10: Jodhpur
Morning start riding bikes and visit Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace & Jaswant Thada. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11: Jodhpur – Pushkar (185 KM)
Morning riding toward Pushker from Jodhpur, you’ll head northeast to Pushkar, a holy town famous for its lake, various ghats, and temples spread all around it visit Brahma temple (Only Brahma temple in India.
Day 12: Pushkar – Bharatpur (325 KM)
Today you will ride to Bharatpur. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 13: Bharatpur – New Delhi
Morning start riding bikes toward Delhi. On arrival check in at the hotel. Rest of the day free to explore Delhi.
Day 14: Depart Delhi
Morning transfer to Delhi airport/station. End of our services.
- 13 nights Accommodation in the double-bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house. Check-in/ out time is 12 noon
- MAP meal plan(Room+Breakfast+Dinner)
- One Enfield bike 350 cc motorbike without fuel
- Basic spares parts for the bike
- Accompanied guide one Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- All taxes
- Backup jeep or rescue van
- Lifetime memories
*** damage/ change of spares in motorcycle during the tour would payable as extra directly by the guest
- Fuel for Bike
- Entrances to place of a visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in the itinerary
- international / Domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees, etc
- Early check-in or a late checkout room (s) at any hotel (s) unless specified above
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Expenses of personal nature like personal gratuities, telephone charges, laundry, spa activities, drinks, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at the hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel).
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
Why Trust Himalayan Rider?
Himalayan Rider is one of the headmost adventurous tour operator companies based in Manali, Himachal Pradesh. And having the fixed departure tours from Delhi to several parts and then back to Delhi. The prime concern and motive of the company are providing travel-related services to the customers’ whether they are having a domestic client or international clients.
Beneficial aspects to choose Himalayan Rider:
- Wide knowledge base in the travel domain
- Gaining immense applause on fixed tour departures with serving more than 3000 people in a year.
- Customizable and trustworthy packages providing a comfortable stay
- The serving personnel are always agog to help the clients with each perspective of traveling
- A prime commitment is providing all travel-related services to valuable adventurous people.
- Initially serving all people including international clients
Call: +9198175–33231, +9198163-69116
For more details please contact the booking office
***Terms and conditions apply
Click here to check some more tour packages on a budget.