North East India Motorbike Trip
North East India Motorbike trip- (Assam and Arunachal Pradesh)
North East India Motorbike Trip – Ideologically, today’s generation is highly motivated to travel and gains profits, and touring the unexplored heaven is becoming a trendsetter. Touring in India`s North East region is eventually a Paradise Un-Explored experience.
The famous northeast Bike Trip is becoming an enormous attraction. Whereby, getting the combination mixture of nature, adventure, and romantic getaways. Surprisingly, picture squint views over the snow-bound mountains. The trending motorbike rides are becoming the history for the exploration of unexplored areas.
The bike trip will lead riding through Guwahati, proceeding to Kaziranga National Park, Nameri, Bomdila, Tawang, and Sangestar Lake.
Why Travel Northeast India?
Undoubtedly, Northeast India is one of the favorite destinations and a dream place for more than half of the population. Significantly, a place, where one can have a little off-the-beaten-bike tour. Therefore, traveling to Northeast India is going to be one of the most amazing experiences and fascinating memory.
Moreover, the landscape is as varied as the culture of northeast India. The land is full of surprises with Jaw-dropping sceneries, the diverse traditions, the gracious hospitality of the locals and culture along with a rich history and an eco-friendly way of life making Northeast India one of the most unique and special destinations in India.
Himalayan Rider is organizing North East India motorbike trip. It is the eastern-most part of India. There are 07 states in north East India. They are also known as “Seven Sister States” (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura).
North east India is unexplored paradise of India. This is land of undulating hills and plains with luxuriant green cover and a wide variety or rare and exotic flora and fauna.
GP NO Arrival Date Departure Date Stauts 3 21 Sep 29 Sep Seats available
2016 cost on twin sharing basis:
For Single Rider Rs 45000/- per person
For 02 person with 01 bike Rs 36000/- per person
For single room Rs 11000/- per person extra for those who need a single room
**Above cost also includes fuel, Spares parts and Engine oil change during motorbiking
***minimum 06 riders required to operate one group
North East India Road Trip Itinerary: Places To Visit In North East India Motorbike Trip –
Day 1: Arrival at Guwahati and free time to explore the city on your own.
Day 2: Guwahati to Kaziranga national park (190 km)
Day 3: Kaziranga to Nameri (90 kms/4 hrs)
Day 4: Nameri to Bomdila (140 km)
Day 5: Bomdila to Tawang (170 km)
Day 6: In Tawang -visit Bomla Pass and Sangestar Lake (Madhuri Lake) in Jeep
Day 7: Tawang to Domdila (160 km)
Day 8: Bomdila to Guwahati (300 kms/8 hrs)
Day 09: Morning drop at Railway station/airport.
Inclusion Of North East India Motorbike Trip: Biking In North India
- Accommodation in a double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Breakfast and Dinner ( Starts from Dinner on day 01 on Arriving in Guwahati till breakfast on departure from Guwahati on day 09
- One Enfield bike 350 cc motorbike with fuel per rider and as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 08.
- Fuel for motorbikes in the entire tour.
- Group Leader from day 02 to day 08
- One Motorbike Mechanic
- Environmental Fee and permit
- 01 backup jeep to carry luggage and mechanic
- Standard size Helmet for rider and pillion ride (Used Helmet not New)
- Spares parts change during the tour like –Front tube and Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and Brake Lever/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate
- All taxes/ tolls
- Lifetime memories
*****Any damage in bike during the tour would be payable by guest directly
Exclusions Of North East India Motorbike Trip:
- Entrances to the place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in the itinerary
- Refundable security deposit of Rs 1000 per bike
- International / Domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond Himalayan Rider’s control like a change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Extra cost due to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
North East India road trip itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive Guwahati
Arrive Guwagati hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Guwahati to Kaziranga
After early breakfast we will proceed towards Kaziranga national park. Kaziranga National Park is in state of Assam, India. The sanctuary, which hosts two-thirds of the world’s great one-horned rhinoceroses, is a World Heritage Site.Upon arrival, check-in to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Kaziranga to Nameri (90 kms/4 hrs)
Early morning do Jungle safari (subject to permeation) later we will proceed towards Nameri, which his a national park. It is around 90 Km from Kaziranga. Overnight at camp.
Day 4: Nameri to Bomdila
You can go for rafting ( provided permission are granted and you are interested) and then we will proceed towards Bomdila ( around 6 hours journey), we will have our first-hand experience of Arunachal Pradesh beauty and road today. En-route visit Tipi Orchidarium a place over 7500 orchids, on display, there are some rare species of orchid. Arunachal has the largest range of orchids in the country then take a break to visit Nag Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Bomdila to Tawang
After breakfast, we will pay a visit to Bomdila Monestry and then will proceed towards Tawang the most famous place in Arunachal Pradesh. On the way, we will cross Sela pass and visit Jaswant Garh built in the memory of Jaswant Singh Rawat who hold the Chinese invasion for 3 days alone at the height of 10000ft. We will be reaching Tawang by late afternoon, upon arrival, check-in to hotel and rest of the time free for leisure. You can explore the local market in the evening. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Tawang Local Sightseeing
After breakfast we will further explore Tawang and its surrounding, We will be visiting Madhuri lake, tso lake and China border. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Tawang to Bomdila
After breakfast, we will proceed towards Bomdila, Enroute visit Nuranang Waterfalls at Jung. We will be driving around 6 to 7 hours to reach Domdila. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8: Bomdila to Guwahati
After breakfast, we will proceed towards Guwahati back via a very beautiful are of Arunachal. it seems like you are riding in the beautiful garden. overnight at Guwahati.
Day 09: Depart Guwahati
Early morning drop at railway station or airport. End of our services
Why Trust Himalayan Rider?
Himalayan Rider is serving as a professional adventure tour company, striving in the tourism field for several years. The Himachal Pradesh-based tour provider takes care of every tiny need of modern clients in the traveling domain.
Accordingly, the customization furnishes relevant solutions to their customers offering a super-class fleet of vehicles across multiple ranges. Additionally, soothe as per individual’s tastes and biking styles.
Spire top-notch features of Himalayan Rider:
- Awesome destination for those wanting to enjoy well-curated bike trips in the Himalayan range.
- Professional tour operator company working with zeal and zest for the welfare of travelers and enthusiastic individuals.
- The tour expert helps in designing a perfect bike journey to your favorite destination with no hassle.
- Affordable pricing for all motorbike trips.
Call: +9198175–33231, +9198163-69116