Spiti Holiday Packages
Spiti Holiday Packages – It is always awestruck to visit Spiti Valley. If you’re a traveling buff and want to arrange a perfect excursion to this beautiful place, Himalayan Rider is the ally for you! It is a professional tour & travel agency that delivers bike rental services in Manali, Spiti Valley, Leh & Ladakh and other nearby areas. The company designs multifarious Spiti holiday & tour packages for clients who want to snatch bewildering scenes from across the Himalayan dominance.
Indubitably, Spiti is always there to occupy the top place on the list of enthusiast tourists. It is a popular landscape well-blessed with natural beauty and secluded behind the sky-kissing peaks of the Great Himalayan range. The unprecedented charm and attraction of Spiti Valley is the prime factor to captivate thousands of visitors from across the globe. Further, it is a cold desert mountain in the Himalayas and located on the Indo-Tibetan border. The most population of Spiti belongs to the Buddhist community and also houses some of the oldest Buddhist monasteries.
Himalayan Rider | Bringing Affordable Spiti Valley Holiday Packages and Tour Plans
With the swift emerge and thrive of the tours & travels industry, countless service providers have banners on roadsides. But you need to associate with one that can indeed, understand your traveling needs and requirements and deliver pertinent solutions. This is what you can expect from Himalayan Rider! It is a Manali-based tour operator that organizes adventure tours and journeys for enthusiast clients and adventure lovers. The chief ambition of the agency is to impart quality travel-related services to both domestic and international customers.
Something more astounding about Himalayan Rider is that it provides bike rental solutions in Manali. Renting a bike in the mountain valley is trending now. Adventurers love to devote time and money to explore zigzags of the valley and confront the apex of entertainment and thrill. Furthermore, Himalayan Rider drafts fully-fledged tour programs for visitors to let them navigate Spiti Valley in a more organized and planned manner. It is a comprehensive mechanism to host professionally-developed holiday packages that comply with your travel budgets and other particular requirements.
Spiti Valley: Offering Great Value-for-Money Holiday & Vacation Packages
Looking forward to arranging a proficient holiday trip to Spiti Valley? There could be no better way than to explore the streets of Spiti on two-wheelers. It allows you to pass through the congestions conveniently to save time and energy. Bikers will have dream roads to ride on, and therefore, it is perfect for those who want to challenge themselves in rough terrains. Moreover, renting a bike in Spiti for your vacations also provides you with a closer look at the enchanting mountains and feels the pride of local culture.
Various Spiti Tour Packages
Himalayan Rider organizes and promotes several holiday packages for clients from across borders. One can choose the most appropriate vacation plan by considering the budget to enjoy a lustrous time with friends and family. Below are some highly-rated and bestselling Spiti Valley holiday packages:
- Fixed Departure Delhi – Manali – Ladakh – Manali – Delhi
- Delhi – Manali – Ladakh Srinagar Trip
- Srinagar – Ladakh – Manali – Delhi Trip
- Delhi – Manali – Spiti Valley – Delhi – Delhi Trip
- Ladakh Bike Trip Leh to Leh
- India to Nepal Motorbike Trip
- Ladakh Bike Trip
- Motorbike Trip of Rajasthan
All in all, Himalayan Rider presents a good collection of incredibly lucrative vacation packages to its clients. Therefore, aspirants can approach bike rental services in Manali, Spiti, Leh and Ladakh to commence an unforgettable journey through nature’s surprises.
Best Places to Visit in Spiti Valley
The unparalleled beauty of Spiti is enough to pacify your wanderlust. The cold desert is home to snow-covered mountains, green meadow, awesome glaciers, glittering lakes and several monasteries. Overall, Spiti Valley is a perfect place for travelers who desire to witness the art of nature through lively culture and crystal-clear skies. Also, it is a paradise for those who love mountaineering, biking, trekking and camping.
- Key Monastery – Believed to have been found by Dromton (a student of a famous teacher Atisha in the 11th century), key Monastery should be on your hit list. It is a world-famous religious training center for the Lamas alongside capturing the eyes of worldwide tourists.
- Chandratal Lake – It is one of the most enticing lakes in the Himalayan region. You can hear the gushing of blue water in this serene place. Moreover, the pristine landscape also provides excellent spots for camping.
- Komik – Significantly, it is the highest motorable village globally with an elevation of around 18,000 feet. The best time to visit an exquisite place is the month of June when you can enjoy bearable weather and clear views of your surroundings.
- Kunzum Pass – Thebreathtaking Kunzum Pass brings more pleasure and thrill than any other place for a family of adventurers. It is a great place to visit in Spiti whose beauty can’t be described in words. Also, it is one of India’s highest (15,060 feet above sea level) motorable passes.
- Kibber – Your trip to Spiti Valley is incomplete without visiting Kibber. It is a destination where you hear more birds than vehicles. Furthermore, the world’s highest (4270 meters) village is a perfect location for trekking, mountaineering, camping and sightseeing. Overall, Kibber is an all-inclusive package to cater to your versatile travel desires.