Sach Pass Motorbike Trip
Sach Pass Motorbike Trip – Sach Pass is also referred to as Saach Pass. It is a wonderful place with high altitudes in the popular district (Chamba) of the Indian state Himachal Pradesh. Over the years, the destination has become one of the favorite places for tourists from across the world. Situated at an altitude of 4,420 meters, Sach Pass comes to connect Pangi Valley to Chamba Valley. The unexplored mountain passes in India have garnered mammoth tourism from across the global fraternity. Well, exploring the location through bike is marvelous in itself. Enthusiasts can draft Sach Pass Motorbike Trip to enjoy exceptional times altogether.
Indubitably, Sach Pass is an exquisite destination and one of the toughest mountain passes on the planet. That’s why History TV has featured the destination in the episode of deadliest roads in the world. Therefore, nothing could be more fascinated and thrilling than navigating awestruck trips of Sach Pass. Thousands of enthusiasts and adventure lovers raise queries regarding bike trips in Sach Pass to capture unforgettable moments. It is an absolute stint of excitement when you really strive to witness gorgeous sights through the Pass.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sach Pass Motorbike Trip
What are some things you must carry to Sach Pass Motorbike Trip?
Things to carry on to Sach Pass Motorbike Trip are-
- Padded / armored bike jacket
- Riding pants (with knee pads)
- Bike gloves
- Bike boots (Dualsport / MX)
- Kidney belt (highly recommended)
- Snood / Buff / Dust mask
- License, Medical Insurance, and Travel Insurance
- Saddlebags/ Magnetic tank bag/ Luggage carrier
- Comfortable clothes: tracks, raincoats, tee-shirts
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Personal medication
- Riding Shoes, a pair of slippers for the night, extra pair of socks
- Sunglasses, caps or hats, sunscreen lotion, and insect repellents
- Personal toiletries
- Water bottles, backpack with plastic lining, daypack
Day 01: Delhi-Manali.-Overnight at Volvo bus
Travel distance and travel time 560 km/12 hrs) approx
Arrive at Delhi Volvo station at 04 PM and board the bus for Manali. Overnight in Volvo bus
Day 02: Arrive in Manali and Manali-city tour
Morning meet on arrival with Himalayan Riders Representative and transfer to hotel. (check-in time 12 noon/early check-in subject to availability of room). Today you will start motor biking on your Death Valley trip. Afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles. You will enjoy a short ride and have a guided motorbike tour of Manali. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 03: Manali to Udaipur 180Kms, 6-8 hours ride
Today after breakfast you will ride to the tribal area of Himachal which is influenced by both Hindu & Buddhist cultures. First 35 km is nice road windings till Marhi and then we have to cross the famous traffic jam & challenging muddy road about 10 km on the way toRoh- tang pass (13,044ft). Here you catch fantastic views back toward Manali and the surrounding Himalayas! Next, we descend into the Chandra Valley, stop(checkpoint) take a “chai break” before we continue along the banks of the mighty Chandra & then after Tandi we enter in Ghar Valley along the Bhaga river through the town of Keylong, have another chai break and then finally head to Udaipur where we stay in the camp &be at excursion visit around Patan valley on your own. The main attractions of the valley are Tandi (GuruhantalMonastery), Udaipur (Mrikukala Mata temple) and Trilokinath (Shiv temple). Overnight in guest house / Camp.
Day 04: Udaipur to Killar, 110 km, 5-6 hours
Follow the narrow Chenab valley till kailar, the breathtaking road offers a magnificent ride full of hairpins, one has to be very careful on the curves, somewhere roads are very narrow, you even won’t find the place to give side for crossing vehicles, thousands of meters high mountains and deep gorges makes this day exceptional, night in guest house / Camp.
Day 05: Day of Exploration
Early morning ride to “THE DEATH VALLEY ROAD OF INDIAN HIMALAYAS”. Toward Kishtwar. Evening rides back to the campsite, overnight in camp.
Day 06:Killar to Tissa over Sach pass 5000trs, 150 kms, 7-8 hrs
Cross the Chenab and shady cliffy road till Pass, enjoy the view ofHimalayan valley and mountains , easy descend to the valley, visit someof the typical villages , afternoon reach at Tista, night in camp or rest house. Overnight in guest house / Camp.
Day 07:Tissa to Khajjiar,(1960mtrs.) 80Kms,3-4 hrs,
Forest road leads in the valley, spotted by villages till Khajjiar. Often called India’s Switzerland, the exquisite glade of Khajjiar (1960m) has a circumference of about 5 km. Along its fringes, thick forests of deodar climb the slopes, the snow-line rests above these woods. At Khajjiar there is a 12th century temple dedicated to KhajjI Nag. Within the temple are life size wooden images of the five Pandav brothers.
Overnight in Hotel/ Guest house.
Day 08: Khajjiar to Dharamshalaover Jot Pass(2250mtrs.) 119kms, 5-7hrs
Drive early in the morning via snake curved road till jot, enjoy the magnificent View of Dhauladhar mountains range and Chamba valley, one can see the villages spotted high over on the pasture , descending to Chuwari by cliffy road through Rhododendron and oak forest, bewitching beauty of the paddy fields bewitch the travellers while descending and Dalhousie town can be seen at far distance in the middle of the Jungle, After Chuwari road pass through narrow valley and spread out before joining main high way of Pathankot to Dharamsala.
Overnight in Hotel/ Guest house.
Day 09: Dharamshala to Manali (220kms) 6 -8 hours
Today is a little long but pure bliss ride of bad roads! Streams to cross, frozen puddles and dirt tracks& way back to the lush green of the Kullu valley, the sparkling Bease River and finally you are back in Manali.
Overnight in Hotel/ Guest house.
Day 10: Manali/Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Morning after breakfast checkout from Hotel. Afternoon you will be transferto Volvo bus station. Overnight at Volvo bus
Day11: Morning arrive Delhi
Morning arrive Delhi. End of our services
INCLUSION in Sach Pass Motorbike Trip
- Accommodation in double bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house. Checkin time is 12 noon/Check out time 11 AM.
- Breakfast and Dinner (Starts from Dinner on day 02 on Arriving in Manali till breakfast in Manali on day 10
- One Enfield bike 350 cc motorbike with fuel per rider and as per theabove itinerary from day 02 to day 09.
- Fuel for motorbikes in entire tour.
- Group Leader from day 02 to day 09
- One road caption with 01 extra bike to lead the group (for more than06 riders)
- One Motorbike Mechanic
- Environmental Fee
- AC Volvo (Semi sleeper) tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali toDelhi
- 01 backup jeep to carry luggage and mechanic from day 03 to day 09
- Standard size Helmet for rider and pillion ride (Used Helmet notNew)
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder
- Spares parts changeduring tour like -Front tube and Rear tube/Spark plug/Clutch and BrakeLever/Clutch and Disc brake pads/ Engine oil/Clutch Plate
- All taxes/ tolls
- Membership of Himalayan Rider club and 10% discount infuture ride with Himalayan rider ( Nepal/ North-East India/Spiti Valley)
- Bone fire (Once during camping)
- Life time memories
Himalayan Rider | Delivering All-Encompassing Motorbike Sach Pass Motorbike Trip and Other Locations!
Himalayan Rider is a professional adventure tour company; striving in the tourism field for years. It believes in introducing innovation and informed strategies to derive the best tour experience for travelers. In the field of bike trips, the entity has done a fabulous job and presented holistic solutions to global customers.
Furthermore, the Himachal Pradesh-based tour provider takes care of every tiny need of modern clients in the domain. Accordingly, it furnishes relevant solutions to let commuters collect the greatest observations. We offer a super-class fleet of vehicles across multiple ranges to soothe your tastes and biking styles. Further, we own a team of professionals, tour experts and motorbike trip specialists to accommodate your sorrows at the moment.
Some of the top-notch features and advantages of dealing with Himalayan Rider include the following:
- Himalayan Rider is an awesome destination for those who want to enjoy well-curated bike trips in the Himalayan range.
- We are a professional tour operator company working with zeal and zest for the welfare of avid travelers and enthusiasts.
- Our tour experts help you design a perfect bike journey to your favorite destination with no hassle involved.
- Moreover, Himalayan Rider brings affordable pricing for all bike tours and two-wheeler trips.