Spiti Valley Bike Trip
Spiti Valley Bike Trip 2024:-
Day 01: Delhi-Manali.-Over night at Volvo bus.
Day 02: Arrive Manali and ride to Shoja
Day 03: Jibhi/Rampur/Sangla/Rakchham(250 kms/ 8 hrs)
Day 04: Rakchham/Nako/Gue/Tabo (150 kms/ 7 hrs)
Day 05: Tabo/Dhankar/ Pin Valley (150 kms/7 hrs)
Day 06: Pin Valley/Kaza- visit Langza village, Komic village, Hikkim village
Day 07: Kaza/ Kibber/Chicham/Chandra Tall (100 kms/ 5 hrs)
Day 08: Chandra Tall/ Manali (120 kms/ 7 hrs). evening board Volvo bus to Delhi
Day 09: Morning arrive Delhi
|Arrival Date||Departure Date||Status|
|01||01 June||09 June||Seats available|
|02||15 June||23 June||Seats available|
|03||29 June||07 July||Seats available|
|04||13 July||21 July||Sold out|
|05||27 July||04 Aug||Seats available|
|06||10 Aug||18 Aug||Seats available|
|07||24 Aug||01 Sep||Seats available|
|08||07 Sep||15 Sep||Seats available|
|09||14 Sep||22 Sep||Seats available|
|10||21 Sep||29 Sep||Seats available|
Inclusion Of Spiti Valley Bike Tour Packages
- Accommodation in hotels/camps/guest house on twin/triple sharing basis as per package option. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- MAP basis in hotel (Room+Breakfast+Dinner)
- One Enfield bike (with fuel) per rider and as per the above itinerary
- Fuel for Bike
- Basic spare parts for the bike (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Accompanied guide for the entire tour in bike for more than 6 bikes
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- Inner line Permit (camera fee not included)
- Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder
- Presently applicable taxes
- Backup jeep for more than 06 riders
- Lifetime memories
Exclusion Of Spiti Valley Bike Tour Packages
- Entrances to place of a visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature, any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- International / Domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Cost for any medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
Spiti Valley Trip Plan:
Day 01: Delhi-Manali.-Overnight at Volvo bus.
Arrive at Delhi Volvo station at 04 PM and board the bus for Manali. Overnight in Volvo bus
Day 02: Arrive in Manali and ride to Shoja
Morning arrives in Manali and directly go to our garage for bikes, check bikes, load your luggage in backup Jeep and start riding from Manali to Jibhi or Soja. From here we can get a scenic view of the Banjar Valley, to which we will now descend. You will be compelled to take photo stops for the next few kilometers. The area retains a surreal charm as it remains off the beaten tracks followed by hoards of tourists. On arrival check in at the guest house. Overnight at guest house
Day 03: Jibhi/Rampur/Sangla (250 km/ 8 hrs)
After breakfast start riding from to Shoja to Sangla over Jalori pass (3223 M), situated on a ridge across the Rampur Valley. Sangla is a beautiful village located in the backdrop of Kinner Kailash Mountain range. On arrival check in at the camp. Evening free to walk around the Sangla village. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Sangla/Nako/Tabo (150 km/ 7 hrs)
Travel by surface from Kalpa to Nako. explore beautiful Nako lake and Nako village. later start riding to Dabo. overnight at guest house.
Day 05: Tabo/Dhankar/Pin Valley (70 km/ 6 hrs)
Morning visit Tabo monastery. then ride to Gue and Dhankar Gompa. and then ride to Pin valley. check in at guest house. rest of day free to visit around beautiful village of Pin valley. Overnight at guest house.
Day 06: Pin valley/Kaza- visit Langza, Hikkim villages.
Morning ride to Kaza. on arrival at Kaza visit. Also, visit the permanently inhabited village of the region of Komic and Hikkim villages. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Kaza/ Chandra Tall (100 km/ 5 hrs)
Morning visit Ki monastery, 12 km from Kaza. This centuries-old gompa is a labyrinth of rooms and corridors – and at one time also acted as a fort. It houses valuable Thangkas and offers a panoramic view of the area. Then travel to Chandra Tall Enroute crossing over Kunzam Pass providing beautiful views of CB ranges. On arrival at Chandra Tall check in at camp. Evening walks till lake and explores beautiful lake of Moon. Overnight at camp.
Day 08: Chandra Tall/ Manali (120 km/ 7 hrs)
Travel from Chandra Tall to Manali riding over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks. Evening depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Day 09: Morning arrive Delhi
Morning arrives Delhi. End of our services
Why Choose Himalayan Rider?
Himalayan Rider is ceded worthy leading adventure tour operator companies in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India. The tour operator company is serving across India as well as outside India with the bike tours. Including, the company is also has fixed tour departures from Delhi.
Below are some major aspects to choose Himalayan Rider:
- Having diversified knowledge in the travel domain
- Serving with the prime motive for providing all travel-related services to their valuable customers.
- Customizable and reliable packages
- Serving not only domestic clients but also international clients
- The employers are always interested to help their clients with each perspective of traveling
- Gaining immersive appreciation on fixed tour departures
Spiti Valley Bike Trip – A bike trip to Spiti valley is where people wander through some of the mystifying valleys in Himachal that are enormously a dream for many travelers. Spiti Valley– Lying in the middleland between the lush green valleys coupling with the Cold Mountain deserts of the Himalayas. The valley is a perfect fusion of landscapes that leave with thrilling roads.
Astonishingly, Spiti is always on the bucket list of many travelers because of adventure enthusiasts. People look for a peaceful destination to have peace for their souls, and Spiti Valley holds a synchronization of calm and chaotic destinations.
Moreover, Spiti Valley is a must-see adventurous destination for those who love mountains as well as Motorcycles. Additionally, the diversity of the place is amazingly mouth-opening, which offers one of the most adventurous destinations in the lap of the Himalayas.
Ideally, the Spiti valley bike trip offers breathtaking mountains, valleys, passes, lakes, rich culture, and history, and one of the best foods from the local region.
Frequently Asked Questions for Spiti Valley Bike Trip
What is the best time to visit Spiti Valley?
The best time of year to visit Spiti Valley depends on how daring you are to go on such an extreme adventure tour. The Spiti Valley is accessible in both the summer and the winter. The Spiti valley will be heavily snow-covered from November to early March, and access will be exceedingly difficult. During the winter, the Manali-Kaza route will be closed, and the only way to reach Spiti Valley is from the Shimla side. For this, you’ll need a reliable guide, a good 4×4 car, and hotel reservations.
When winter is finished and the sky is crystal clear, which occurs between June and October, the roads from both Manali and Shimla sides will be open, making these months the ideal time to visit Spiti Valley. Accessibility is fairly simple during this time, and you can find everything you need, including hotels, cars, and public transportation. So if you’re considering taking a road trip to the Spiti Valley, it’s best to go between June and October.
What are the best places to visit in Spiti Valley?
Here are some places you must visit on your bike trip to Spiti-
Manali, Atul Tunnel, Chandratal, Kunzum Pass, Losar, Kaza, Key Monastery, Kibber, Langza, Komic, Hikkim, Tabo, Nako Lake, Roghi Suicide Point, Dhankar Monastery, Mud Village, Gue Mummy gompa, Reckong Peo, Sangla, Chitkul, Hindustan Tibet Highway, Sarahan, Narkanda, and Hatu Peak.
10 days Spiti Valley Bike Trip is Delhi to Delhi tour. Spiti Valley is a very beautiful cold desert high-altitude area located in the northern part of the Great Indian Himalayas. It is in Himachal Pradesh. The name “Spiti” means “The Middle Land”, (The land between Tibet and India). Spiti is also known as little Tibet. Most people of Spiti valley are Buddhist. Spiti valley is at an average altitude of about 12,000 feet above sea level. Some of the beautiful places of Spiti valley are- Chandra Taal, Kaza, Tabo, Nako, Dhankar, Komic village, Hikim Village,
Call: +9198175–33231, +9198163-69116
Email: [email protected]
We also have some Others Packages. Know it More.