Srinagar Leh Nubra Pangong Tsomoriri Manali Bike Trip – @ Rs 37000
Srinagar Leh Nubra Pangong Tsomoriri Manali Bike Trip 2019:-
Our 11 days Srinagar Leh Manali bike trip is one of the most exiting tour available. This tour covers beautiful Pangong Lake. Leh city. Khardungla pass world’s highest motorable road. Nubra Valley. Kargil.- Srinagar.
Fixed Departure Group Dates:
|GP. No||Arrival Date||Departure date||Status of Group|
|01||17 June||27 June||Seats available|
|02||09 July||19 July||Seats available|
|03||30 July||09 Aug||Seats available|
|04||19 Aug||29 Aug||Seats available|
Cost with Enfield 350CC bike and fuel:
For Single Rider Rs 47000/- Per person
02 People in one Bike Rs 37000/- Per person
*Supplement cost for Himalayan 411cc Bike Rs 5000/- per bike extra for those who need Himalayan Bike instead of Bullet 350cc
*Supplement cost for Enfield 500cc Bike Rs 3000/- per bike extra for those who need 500cc instead of Bullet 350cc
Sketch Itinerary of Srinagar Leh Manali bike trip as:
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar transfer to Sonamarg by sharing cab- rest day
Day 02: Sonamarg -Kargil by bike (110 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 03: Kargil- Leh (234 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 04: Leh/Nubra (130 kms/5 hrs)
Day 05: Nubra/Shyok/Pangong (160 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 06: Pangong/Changla Pass/Leh (160 kms/6 hrs)
Day 07: Leh-Tsomoriri (250 kms/7 hrs)
Day 08: Tsomoriri/Sarchu (220 kms/ 8 hrs)
Day 09: Sarchu-Manali (222 kms/ 8 hrs)
Day 10: Depart Manali
Day 11: Arrive Delhi
INCLUSION OF: Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Road Trip:
- Accommodation in hotels/camps/guest house on twin sharing basis as per package option. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- MAP basis in hotel (Room+Breakfast+Dinner). starting with dinner in Srinagar on day 01 till Breakfast on day 10
- One Enfield bike (with fuel) (350 cc) per rider as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 09 Manali drop.
- Fuel for bike
- Basic spares parts for the bike (any damage payable as extra directly)
- Road caption from day 02 to day 09 (from Sonamarg to Manali drop) in bike
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour (From Sonamarg to drop Manali)
- Transfer from Srinagar to Sonamarg by non AC car/Sumo/Traveler
- Volvo tickets from Manali to Delhi
- Inner line Permit
- 01 backup jeep for more than 06 riders till day 09 (from Sonamarg to Manali drop)
- First aid box and Oxygen cylinder
- Life time memories
- Presently applicable taxes
EXCLUSIONS OF: Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Road Trip
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature, any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
Detail itinerary of Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip:
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar.
Arrive Srinagar and transfer to Sonamarg guest house. Rest of day free to visit around beautiful Sonamarg. Over night at guest house
Day 02: Sonamarg/ Zozila pass/ Kargil
Travel distance and travel time (110 kms/ 8 hrs) approx
After Breakfast start riding from Sonamarg to Kargil passing through Zozila pass and Drass, the second coldest inhabited Place on earth. .Arrive at Kargil by evening. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Kargil/ Lamayuru/ Leh
Travel distance and travel time (245 kms/7 hrs) approx
After Breakfast start riding to Lamayuru enroute visiting Basgo Palace and Lamayuru monastery which is one of the oldest & an important monastery of Ladakh region. Travel onwards to Kargil Enroute visiting Giant Buddha at Mulbek. On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Leh/Khardong La Bike Trip/Nubra (130 kms/8 hrs).
Travel distance and travel time (130 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approx.
Morning ride to Nubra Valley at 8 AM. Crossing over Khardung La. (the highest motorable road in the world) at 5602 M / 18,390 Ft. From the pass one can see all the way south over, the Indus valley, to seemingly endless peaks .Nubra valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers.
Day 05: Nubra/Pangong via Shyok valley (160 kms/8 hrs)
Travel distance and travel time (160 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approx.
Early morning at 06 AM Today early morning we start riding towards Pangong Lake through Shyok valley.On arrival check in at camp. Over night at camp.
Day 06: Pangong/Leh
Morning at 8 AM start riding toward Leh back. On Arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free to visit around Leh.. Over night at hotel.
Day 07: Leh/Tsomoriri (250 kms/8 hrs)
Morning at 7 AM start riding toward one of the most beautiful lake of Ladakh Tsomoriri. On Arrival check in at hotel/camp. Rest of day free to visit around beautiful Tsomoriri Lake. Over night at hotel/camp.
Day 08: Tsomoriri/ Sarchu(220 kms/ 8 hrs)
Travel distance and travel time (220 kms/ 08 hrs) approx
Morning start riding toward Sarchu crossing 45 kms long Pang ground 22 Gata loops, , On arrival check in at Camp. Overnight at camp
Day 09: Sarchu-Manali
Travel distance and travel time (222 kms/ 8 hrs) approx
After breakfast start riding toward Manali from Sarchu crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m). Enroute visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Taland. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight in hotel
Day 10: Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Morning free to visit Manali on your own. Evening transfer to Manali Volvo stand to board Volvo bus for Delhi. Overnight at Volvo bus. End of our services
Day 11: Arrive Delhi
Morning arrive Delhi Morning arrive Delhi.
|Srinagar||Hawrah Guest House or similar|
|Kargil||Hotel Rangyul or similar|
|Leh||hotel Royal Plaza or Kurja guest House or similar|
|Pangong||Camp with attached toilet|
|Nubra||Camp with attached toilet|
|Sarchu||Camp with attached toilet|
|Manali||Himalayan Country House or similar|
For more details please contact booking