Srinagar Leh Nubra Pangong Sarchu Manali Bike Trip
Srinagar Leh Nubra Pangong Jispa Manali Bike Trip 2024:-
Srinagar Leh Nubra Pangong Sarchu Manali Bike Trip – Himalayan Rider is a professional and certified tour operator based in Himachal Pradesh. It serves avid customers with superior travel solutions and bike rental services in Manali. Do you have a mind to exploring Sri Nagar-Leh Nubra-Pangong-Manali through a two-wheeler? Here’s the best destination for you! Himalayan Rider offers well-thought bike tour facilities and tour plans to enthusiasts. You’ll enjoy remarkable bike tour services by navigating your preferred destinations in collaboration with natural beauties and freshness.
Since its inception in the industry, Himalayan Rider continues to introduce incredible insights and provisions under its service portfolio. Presently, the experienced tour company is successful in organizing bike trips throughout the entire Himalayan range. Aspiring candidates can approach the entity to accomplish the best value against the money. We design trips in a way to accommodate passengers’ preferences with the best arrangements.
Fixed Departure Group Dates:
|GP. No||Arrival Date||Departure date||Status of Group|
|01||11 June||20 June||Seats available|
|02||29 June||08 July||Seats available|
|03||20 July||29 July||Seats available|
|04||04 Aug||13 Aug||Seats available|
|05||26 Aug||04 Sep||Seats available|
|06||16 Sep||25 Sep||Seats available|
Per person cost including all taxes:
|For 01 person 01 350 cc bike||Rs 44000/- per person|
|For 2 people 01 350cc Bike||Rs 34000/- per person|
|For 1 person 01 500cc Bike||Rs 48000/- per person|
|For 2 people 01 500cc Bike||Rs 36000/- per person|
|For 1 person 01 Himalayan Bike||Rs 51000/- per person|
|For 2 people 01 Himalayan Bike||Rs 38000/- per person|
Brief Program of Srinagar Leh Manali bike trip as:
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar transfer to Sonamarg by sharing cab- rest day
Day 02: Srinagar/Sonamarg -Kargil by bike (204 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 03: Kargil/Lamayuru/Magnetic hill/- Leh (150 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 04: Leh/Nubra (130 kms/5 hrs)
Day 05: Nubra/Shyok/Pangong (160 kms/ 6 hrs)
Day 06: Pangong/Changla Pass/Leh (160 kms/6 hrs)
Day 07: Leh-Sarchu (250 kms/7 hrs)
Day 08: Sarchu-Manali (222 kms/ 8 hrs)
Day 09: Evening Depart Manali
Day 10: Arrive Delhi
INCLUSION OF: Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Road Trip:
- Accommodation in hotels/camps/guest house on twin sharing basis as per package option. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- MAP basis in hotel (Room+Breakfast+Dinner). starting with dinner in Srinagar on day 01 till Breakfast on day 08
- One Enfield bike (with fuel) (350 cc/500cc/himalayan) per rider as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 08 Manali drop.
- Fuel for bike
- Basic spares parts for the bike (any damage payable as extra directly)
- Road caption from day 02 to day 08 (from Sonamarg to Manali drop) in bike
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Transfer from Srinagar airport to hotel by non AC car/Sumo/Traveler
- Volvo tickets from Manali to Delhi
- Inner line Permit
- 01 backup jeep for more than 06 riders till day 08 (from Sonamarg to Manali drop)
- First aid box and Oxygen cylinder
- Life time memories
- Presently applicable taxes
EXCLUSIONS OF: Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Road Trip
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature, any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
Detail itinerary of Srinagar Leh Manali Road Trip:
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar.
Arrive Srinagar and transfer to Sonamarg guest house. Rest of day free to visit around beautiful Srinagar on your own. Over night at hotel/guest house
Day 02: Srinagar/ Sonamarg/ Zozila pass/ Kargil
Travel distance and travel time (204 kms/ 6 hrs) approx
After Breakfast start riding from Srinagar to Kargil passing through Zozila pass and Drass, the second coldest inhabited Place on earth. .Arrive at Kargil by evening. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Kargil/ Magnetic hill/Sangam/Hall of fame/ Leh (234 kms
After Breakfast start riding towards Leh. Enroute cross very beautiful areas of Ladakh region. see Pathar Sahib gurudwara / Magnetic hill / confluence of Zanskar and Indus. On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Leh/Khardong La /Nubra (130 kms/8 hrs).
Travel distance and travel time (130 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approx.
Morning ride to Nubra Valley at 8 AM. Crossing over Khardung La. (the highest motorable road in the world) at 5602 M / 18,390 Ft. From the pass one can see all the way south over, the Indus valley, to seemingly endless peaks .Nubra valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers.
Day 05: Nubra/Pangong via Shyok valley (160 kms/8 hrs)
Travel distance and travel time (160 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approx.
Early morning at 06 AM Today early morning we start riding towards Pangong Lake through Shyok valley.On arrival check in at camp. Over night at camp.
Day 06: Pangong/Leh
Morning at 8 AM start riding toward Leh back. On Arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free to visit around Leh.. Over night at hotel.
Day 07: Leh/ Sarchu(220 kms/ 8 hrs)
Travel distance and travel time (220 kms/ 08 hrs) approx
Morning start riding toward Sarchu crossing 45 kms long Pang ground 22 Gata loops, , On arrival check in at Camp. Overnight at camp
Day 08: Sarchu-Manali
Travel distance and travel time (222 kms/ 8 hrs) approx
After breakfast start riding toward Manali from Sarchu crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m). Enroute visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Taland. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight in hotel
Day 09: Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Morning free to visit Manali on your own. Evening transfer to Manali Volvo stand to board Volvo bus for Delhi. Overnight at Volvo bus. End of our services
Day 10: Arrive Delhi
Morning arrive Delhi Morning arrive Delhi.
Why Choose Himalayan Rider as your Tour Partner?
The following are some of the vital features we have developed at Himalayan Rider:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- A Team of Qualified Tour Professionals
- Involves a Mammoth Range of Two-Wheelers and Motorbikes
- Serves a Gargantuan Spectrum of Routes and Locations
- Quality Assurance
- Affordable Price Policy
- Excellent Services and Tour Packages
Overall, Himalayan Rider is an all-inclusive destination to overcome your versatile travel requirements. It possesses the right temperament, infrastructure and support system to let visitors contain memorable bike trips through the gorgeous hills of the Himalayan Range.
Need Bike Rental Services in Manali? Welcome to Himalayan Rider!
Motorbike trip is getting popular amongst enthusiast adventurers. It is the best medium to get in touch with the real beauty of nature and yield maximum exposure to the surroundings. During the recent era, hiring a bike or renting a two-wheeler has become the foremost choice of younger tourists. At Himalayan Rider, we endeavor to support such people with intuitive bike rental services in Manali, Leh and Ladakh. We are a professionally-managed tourist organization that delivers agile travel facilities to clients.
Apart from Manali, Himalayan Rider also strives to include numerous other locations in the Himalayan range. You can craft a bike itinerary through Sri Nagar, Leh, Nubra, Pangong and Sarchu etc. Moreover, we host a good collection of two-wheelers to cater to diverse needs or travelers. One can pick his/her favorite bike alongside involving immediate support and security.
Our 12 days Srinagar Leh Manali bike trip is one of the most exiting tour available. This tour covers beautiful Pangong Lake, Batalik sector, Leh city, Khardungla pass world’s highest motorable road. Nubra Valley, Siachen base camp. Kargil.- Srinagar.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the important things to remember for your Bike Trip to Leh?
- A bicycle tour is not advised for anyone who has undergone major surgery, has a broken leg or arm, suffers from chronic back or neck discomfort, or is more than three months pregnant for safety reasons.
- It is advised that you allow enough time to acclimate to high altitudes because the climate there differs from that on the plains.
- Before starting the tour, see a doctor. While on the journey, keep a first aid kit and basic prescriptions with you.
- Rates may change as services or hotels change. If the package is changed before the trip starts due to a rise in the number of passengers, a change in the hotel, etc., the client is responsible for paying the difference in price.
What are some important things to carry for Leh Bike Trip?
- Warm Clothes
- Toilet paper and wipes
- A big backpack
- Water bottle
- Biking gears
- Extra socks
- Fleece Jacket and thermals
- Trekking shoes
- Mosquito and insect repellent
For more details please contact booking