Manali-Zanskar-Kargil-Ladakh-Manali Motorbike Trip-Delhi to Delhi
Manali-Zanskar-Kargil-Dras-Ladakh-Manali Motorbike Trip – Actively, a tour through northern India is classically making an enormous trend, with a challenging route linking the most exciting regions of the Indian Himalayas. Earlier, there seemed to be a long journey going to Kargil and then Zanskar, but presently the new route got introduced from Zanskar – that is vitally explored by the motorbikers.
Precisely, due to snowfall, the road remains open for only about six months of the year from Kargil, leaving Zanskar cut off from Ladakh. As it is the path that is traveled less or because it is the most isolated place of all Himalayan valleys cut off from the rest of the world for over 9 months
Furthermore, the wide views and sceneries of the ancient cave as well as monasteries. Widely, the motorbike trip is an adventurous ride terrain, the unique social practice of polyandry is more than a reason to ride along with one of the largest glaciers.
Interestingly, the mountains of Zanskar & land of unique traditions are enormously exciting and adventurous places to be visited preferably visited in the summers.
Road Map of Manali Zansker Kargil Ladakh Manali Ride
Motorbike Trip to “The Land of wisdom” 2024
|11 Days Trip Cost||Publish Price|
|For Single person (350cc bike)||Rs 46000 pp|
|Two people with 1 bike (350cc bike)||Rs 36000 pp|
|For Single person (500cc bike)||Rs 50000 pp|
|Two people with 1 bike (500cc bike)||Rs 38000 pp|
|For Single person (Himalayan bike)||Rs 53000 pp|
|Two people with 1 bike (Himalayan bike)||Rs 40000 pp|
|Gp No||Starting Date||End Date|
|1||26 May||05 June|
|1||06 Jun||16 June|
|2||15 June||25 June|
|3||27 June||07 July|
|4||06 July||16 July|
|5||15 July||25 July|
|6||25 July||04 Aug|
|7||02 Aug||12 Aug|
|8||16 Aug||26 Aug|
|9||24 Aug||03 Sep|
|10||06 Sep||16 Sep|
|11||14 Sep||24 Sep|
Day 01: Delhi-Manali.-Overnight at Volvo bus.
Travel distance and travel time 560 km/12 hrs) approx
Arrive at Delhi Volvo station at 04 PM and board the bus for Manali. Overnight in Volvo bus
Day 02: Manali- Tunnel (Atul Tunnel) -Keylong or Jispa
Travel distance and travel time (100 km/ 8 hrs)) approx
Morning arrives in Manali and checks in at the guest house for fresh up. After breakfast at 12 noon start riding a motorbike toward Jispa. Crossing over Rohtang Tunnel (Atul Tunnel) and crossing the beautiful villages of Lahul Valley. This is our first day of Manali to Srinagar via Ladakh bike trip. we will ride over the legendary Manali Leh road today. On arrival check-in at the camp/hotel. Overnight in camp/hotel
Day 03: Jispa/Shinkula/Purne/Padum (160 kms/8 hrs)
After breakfast start riding towards Zanskar on the just newly opened road. It’s a bit hard but with the best landscape. It takes time to cross Shingo la pass and pictures with grand mountain Gumbo Ranjan (Mahakal) and river crossing, etc. evening reach Padum. Tonight you stay at the guest house.
Day 04: Padum/Rangdum/Kargil 230 kms 10 hrs
Morning after breakfast start you ride towards Kargil. Enroute cross Pensi La and Suru valley. it will be a long journey today and we will cross very beautiful areas of Ladakh region. Overnight at Kargil.
Day 05: Kargil/Lamayuru/Leh
Morning after breakfast you have option to go to Dras war memorial.later start riding towards Leh. Enroute cross very beautiful areas of Ladakh region. see Pathar Sahib gurudwara / Magnetic hill / confluence of Zanskar and Indus. On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Leh/Khardong La /Nubra (130 kms/8 hrs).
Travel distance and travel time (130 km/ one way/8 hrs) approx.
Morning ride to Nubra Valley at 8 AM. Crossing over Khardung La. (the highest motorable road in the world) at 5602 M / 18,390 Ft. From the pass one can see all the way south over, the Indus valley, to seemingly endless peaks. Nubra valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers.
Day 07: Nubra/Pangong via Shyok valley (160 kms/8 hrs)
Travel distance and travel time (160 km/ one way/8 hrs) approx.
Early morning at 06 AM Today early morning we start riding towards Pangong Lake through Shyok valley.On arrival check in at camp. Over night at camp.
Day 08: Pangong/Leh
Morning at 8 AM start riding toward Leh back. On Arrival check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free to visit around Leh. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Leh/ Sarchu(220 kms/ 8 hrs)
Travel distance and travel time (220 km/ 08 hrs) approx
Morning start riding toward Sarchu crossing 45 km Moore plans, Lachung La, Nakila, and 22 Gata loops, , On arrival check in at Camp. Overnight at camp
Day 10: Sarchu-Manali Depart Manali-over night at Volvo bus
Ride from Sarchu to Manali. On arrival at Manali fresh up at the guest house. Evening transfer to Manali Volvo stands to board Volvo bus for Delhi. Overnight at Volvo bus. End of our services
Day 11: Arrive in Delhi
Morning arrive Delhi Morning arrive Delhi.
- Accommodation in hotels/camps/guest houses on a double/triple sharing basis as per package option. Check-in/ out time is 12 noon
- MAP basis in hotel (Room + Breakfast + Dinner). starting with dinner on day 02 till Breakfast on day 10
- One Enfield bike (with fuel) per rider as per the above itinerary from day 02 to day 09
- Fuel for bike
- Basic spares parts for the bike (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Road captain from day 02 to day 09 in the bike (For more than 10 bikes)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Riding Gears Helmet, Elbow and Knee guards
- Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali and vice versa
- Inner line Permit
- 01 backup jeep for more than 10 riders
- First aid box and Oxygen cylinder
- Lifetime memories
- Presently applicable taxes
- Entrances to place of a visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in the itinerary
- A refundable security deposit of Rs 5000 per bike
- International / Domestic air fares, visa fees, airport tax, or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees, etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond Himalayan Rider’s control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Extra cost due to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
General Tips for Himalayan Bike Ride
- Get enough sleep, stay hydrated, and never ride without your gear. Remember that AMS can strike you at high altitudes. Fatigue increases the likelihood.
- Take frequent breaks to straighten your back, say 10 minutes every hour of riding.
- Prepare your rain gear. Long rides to places like Ladakh or Zanskar require a complete rain suit as well as shoes. You should also have a long plastic cover for your luggage.
- Your best friend is the helmet. Purchase a helmet that fits you perfectly.
- Drink plenty of water and keep a water bottle with you at all times.
- Wet hands are a pain in the ‘you know where.’
- A comfortable pair of shoes, such as Quechua Foreclaz or (if you don’t mind) Gum Boots.
A warm and comfortable jacket.
- A full-face helmet and a muffler to cover your neck. Rep the full face.
- Carry plastic-polythene bags in order to wrap them around your lower or riding pants as gaiters. You can even put them on your socks and remember to return them.
Why prefer Himalayan Rider?
Himalayan Rider is one of the leading adventure tour operator companies, serving the tour to different areas of Himachal, India as well as Nepal. The company provides tremendous packages and also fixed departures along with customizable tour packages.
Some major aspects of trusting Himalayan Rider:
- Customizable packages
- Serving all clients i.e. domestic as well as international clients
- Employees have diversified knowledge in the traveling domain
- Curious to guide clients with a traveling perspective.
- The major motive of the company is to provide travel-related services to passionate travelers
Call: +9198175–33231, +9198163-69116
Email: [email protected]