Motorcycle tour of Rajasthan
Royal trip of Rajasthan:-
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
meat on arrival at Delhi airport/ station and transfer to Hotel. Rest of at leisure. Over night at Hotel.
Day 02: In Delhi-Sightseeing
Morning start sightseeing of Delhi in Bike visit to Jama Masjid built by Shahjahan , Red Fort , Rajghat where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. Delhi market , Qutab Minar , Humayun’s Tomb which explains the Mughal architecture. In evening ride to India Gate & President’s Palace.
Day 03: Delhi / Jaipur (265 kms)
In morning start riding to land of Rajputs and Golden Desert. Rajputs left their marks in the form of amazing architectural buildings, which today explain the stories of period of Rajput rule. On arrival transfer to hotel hotels. Fort. Over night at hotel
Day 04: Jaipur
Morning start city tour of Jaipur on Bikes visit Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Hawa Mahal, Janter Manter, Amer fort. Over night at hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur /Bikaner (320 KM)
Morning start riding toward Bikaner one of the famous desert cities of Rajasthan. On arrival check in at hotel. Over night at hotel
Day 06: Bikaner
Morning start riding and visit Junagarh Fort and the red sandstone Lalgarh Palace both of which you’ll visit today. The afternoon can be well utilized to visit the old city.
Day 07: Bikaner / Jaisalmer (330 KM)
Today we will ride our bikes towards Jaisalmer beautiful desert town situated in the Thar desert. On arrival Jaisalmer check in at hotel and evening enjoy sunset behind the “Golden Fort”.
Day 08: Jaisalmer
Morning visit “Living Fort” (Only fort in Rajasthan with a fourth of Jaisalmer’s population living within its walls). Later ride toward desert and enjoy camel ride. Overnight stay at camp in desert.
Day 09: Jaisalmer/ Jodhpur
Continuing eastwards you’ll make your way to Jodhpur, one of the most spectacular destinations in Rajasthan.
Day 10: Jodhpur
Morning start riding bikes and visit Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace & Jaswant Thada. Over night at hotel.
Day 11: Jodhpur – Pushkar (185 KM)
Morning riding toward Pushker from Jodhpur, you’ll head north east to Pushkar, a holy town famous for its lake, various ghats and temples spread all around it vsit Brahma temple (Only Brahma temple in India.
Day 12: Pushkar – Bharatpur (325 KM)
Today you will ride to Bharatpur. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel
Day 13: Bharatpur – New Delhi
Morning start riding bikes toward Delhi. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free to explore Delhi.
Day 14: Depart Delhi
Morning transfer to Delhi airport/station. End of ourservices
- 13 nights Accommodation in bouble bedded room in hotels/camps/guest house .Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- MAP meal plan(Room+Breakfast+Dinner)
- One Enfield bike 350 cc motorbike without fuel
- Basic spares parts for the bike
- Accompanied guide one Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- All taxes
- Backup jeep or rescue van
- Life time memories
*** damage/ change of spares in motorcycle during tour would payable as extra directly by guest
- Fuel for Bike
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- international / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Early check in or a late checkout room (s) at any hotel (s) unless specified above
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Expenses of personal nature like personal gratuities, telephone charges, laundry, spa activities, drinks etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel).
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
For more details please contact booking office
***Terms and conditions apply
Help to write an essay
Buy essays online uk