Leh to Leh Bike Trip Package
Leh Bike Trip-Leh, Lamayuru, Khardungla, Nubra, Pangong 2023:-
Fixed Departure Dates 2023:
|Group No.||Arrival Date||Departure Date||Status|
|01||31 May||06 June||Sold Out|
|02||12 June||18 June||Sold Out|
|03||21 June||27 June||Sold Out|
|04||03 July||09 July||Seat Available|
|05||12 July||18 July||Seat Available|
|06||24 July||30 July||Seat Available|
|07||02 Aug||08 Aug||Seat Available|
|08||14 Aug||20 Aug||Seat Available|
|09||23 Aug||29 Aug||Seat Available|
|10||04 Sep||10 Sep||Seat Available|
|11||13 Sep||19 Sep||Seat Available|
Leh Bike Trip Cost:
Per person price including all taxes :
|For 01 person 01 350 cc bike||Rs 26000/- per person|
|For 2 people 01 350cc Bike||Rs 22000/- per person|
|For 1 person 01 500cc Bike||Rs 27000/- per person|
|For 2 people 01 500cc Bike||Rs 24500/- per person|
|For 1 person 01 Himalayan Bike||Rs 32000/- per person|
|For 2 people 01 Himalayan Bike||Rs 25000/- per person|
Brief itinerary of Leh Bike trip:
Day 01: Arrive Leh-day free for acclimatization.
Day 02: Leh/Khardungla Pass/Nubra (140 kms/ 7 hrs)
Day 03: Nubra/Shyok/Pangong Lake (150 kms/6 hrs)
Day 04: Pangong/Changla Pass/Thiksey/Leh (150 kms/5 hrs)
Day 05:Leh/ Pather sahib/Magnetic Hill/Saspol (90 kms/4 hrs)
Day 06:Saspol/Lamayuru/ Hall of fame/Leh.(90 kms/4 hrs)
Day 07: Leh airport drop
PACKAGE INCLUSION OF LEH LADAKH BIKE TRIP PACKAGE:-
- Accommodation in hotels/camps/guest house on twin/triple sharing basis as per package option. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- MAP basis in hotel (Room+Breakfast+Dinner). starting with dinner on day 01 till breakfast on day 08
- One Enfield bike (with fuel) (350 cc/500cc/Himalayan) per rider and as per the above itinerary and package option
- Fuel for bike
- Basic spare parts for the bike (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Accompanied guide one Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- Inner line Permit (camera fee not included)
- Presently applicable taxes
- Backup jeep for luggage
- Lifetime memories
PACKAGE EXCLUSION OF LEH LADAKH BIKE TRIP PACKAGE:-
- Entrances to a place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or. any other expenses of personal nature, any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- International / Domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance coverage.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule. cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
Detail Itinerary: Route
DAY 01: Arrive, Leh,
Morning arrives Leh airport. This is the first day of the Leh Ladakh bike tour. On arrival check in at the hotel. (Early check-in subject to availability of room). The rest of the day is free for acclimatization. Dinner & overnight at hotel/guest house
Day 02: Leh/ Khardong La/ Nubra (by car or motorbike as per rider’s requirement)
Travel distance and travel time (130 km/ 07 hrs) approx
Morning ride to Nubra Valley passes over Khardung La. (the highest motorable road in the world) at 5602 M / 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley. seemingly endless peaks of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Sasser massif.
You proceed along the Nubra river to arrive in the afternoon at your fixed Camp/ hotel. In the evening you visit Deskit Gompa and Hunder dune. Enjoy double hum camel ride (On a direct payment basis). overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Nubra/Pangong Lake via Shyok valley
Travel distance and travel time (160 km/ 08 hrs) approx
Early morning leave for Pangong Lake14, 500 ft, through Shyok valley. On arrival check in at camp. Overnight at camp.
Day 04: Pangong/Leh
Travel distance and travel time (160 km/ 07 hrs) approx
Morning start riding toward Leh back through Changla Pass world’s third highest motorable pass. en route you can visit Thiksey Monastery which is similar to Potala Palace of Tibet. On arrival check in at the hotel. The rest of the day is free. Overnight at hotel
Day 05: Leh/ Magnetic Hill/Saspol/Lamayuru
Travel distance and travel time (80 km/ 4 hrs) approx
After Breakfast starts riding to Lamayuru at 10 AM. Visiting Basgo Palace and Lamayuru monastery which is one of the oldest monasteries of Ladakh region. Today we will ride over Ladakh and Srinagar highways. Lamayuru is also known as moorland. On arrival check in and overnight at the hotel. rest of the day free to visit the oldest monastery of the Himalayas. overnight at guest house/hotel
Day 06: Lamayuru/Sangam/Leh
Travel distance and travel time (100 km/ 4 hrs) approx
After Breakfast starts riding to Leh back. En route, you can enjoy rafting in Indus rider (On direct payment). Also, visit the Hall of fame. On arrival check in and overnight at the hotel. Rest of the day free to explore the beautiful Leh market. overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Depart Leh
Morning transfer to Leh airport. End of Leh bike tour and end of our services
Leh to Leh Bike Trip Package – The land where nature roams free with any bondage or clutter is often known as the “town of Qualcomm”, LEH-LADAK. The place is one of the most distinctive and delightful areas for adventuring with the vast and rare inhabitation of people. Leh Ladakh bike trip is the most adventurous journey in the Himalayas,
Interestingly, the place is hidden behind the harsh and forbidding facade with an ancient civilization and captivating people. Proficiently, one can explore major attractions in Leh with an adventure on a Motorbike trip. And you’ll never know what surprise nature has in the next Kilometer.
Moreover, the place is known for Ladakh’s highest passes and twisting roads that attract passionate riders. Leh bike tour cherishes the passionate ones with memories of a lifetime by providing them with an ultimate adventure. The biking trip will immensely go through rocky terrain, top tourist destinations, blue waters, tranquil monasteries, and more.
Furthermore, Leh Ladakh bike tour packages feature enormous highest passes in the world coupled with adventurous roads. The place is living its name’s meaning i.e. “the land of high passes”. Aside from the Leh Ladakh bike tour the place also presents you with billion dynamic landscapes and synergic views and makes your senses work in full 360 degrees.
Leh Bike trip package is from Leh airport to Leh airport only. Our Leh Bike Trip package covers the all-important destination of Leh Ladakh. We cover Leh city. Pangong Lake. Khardungla, Nubra valley, Lamayuru, Changla Pass, in this package.
Why choose Himalayan Rider?
Himalayan Rider is one of the entrusted leading adventure tour operator companies in Himachal Pradesh, India. The company is providing tremendous packages that are either fixed departures or also customizable. The tour company along with serving across India is also outside India as it led a bike trip to Nepal.
Under are some chief aspects to trust Himalayan Rider:
- Gaining immersive appreciation on fixed tour departures
- Serving domestic as well as international clients
- The employers are always in curiosity to guide their clients with the perspective of traveling.
- Employees are having diversifies knowledge in the traveling domain
- The major motive is to provide travel-related services to passionate travelers
- Customizable packages
Call: +9198175–33231, +9198163-69116
Email: [email protected]
***Terms and conditions apply
Get more packages here.