Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Package From Bangalore
Leh Ladakh bike trip package from Bangalore- Every biker dreams of going to Leh Ladakh once. It’s one of the best feelings to get out of your comfort zone and experience this lifetime thrill. Here is some information about the Leh Ladakh bike trip package from Bangalore. The breathtaking scenic beauty of snow-covered mountains and beautiful lakes await you.
Best Places to Visit in Ladakh
Every part of Ladakh is eye candy for us, still, we want you to experience the best of the best, so these are the top places you can visit on your trip to Ladakh.
- Lamayuru- Situated on the Leh-Srinagar highway. Lamayuru monastery is 127 KM away from Leh at a height of 3,510 meters. It is famous for its monastery and lunar landscape. The major attraction of this monastery is its annual festival known as Yuru Kabgya. Lamayuru also attracts tourists for its lunar terrain-like landscape.
- Hemis National Park– This place is best for wildlife enthusiasts, you might be able to spot a snow leopard. You can also visit Hemis lake, which is undoubtedly very beautiful and scenic.
- Nubra Valley– Also known as Dumra, Nubra is a historic district of Ladakh. The village of Turku is a greener region of Ladakh because of its lower altitude, it was unseen by tourists till 2010. Diskit and Samstanling monasteries are also a major highlight of this area.
- Yarab Tso– Yarab Tso Lake is a famous tourist attraction in this region with a picturesque view.
- Leh Market– If you share a love for street markets then you must visit this place, it is the most vibrant and colorful flea market in Ladakh. The woolen collection here is inspired by the Tibetan culture and is the center of attraction.
Other than these, there are several other beautiful places in Ladakh that you can visit or make a stop on.
Routes to take for your bike trip from Bangalore
Generally, tourists first take a flight, train, or bus from Bangalore to Manali. From there you can start your bike trip to Leh. But if you are interested in a bike trip from Bangalore to Manali then you can get a personalized package accordingly. Many bikers also get their bikes shipped to Delhi/Chandigarh and start their bike trip from there, others prefer to rent their bikes from Manali and start their trip from there.
There are two main routes to reach Leh from Bangalore-
Bangalore > Mumbai > Jodhpur > Amritsar > Srinagar > Kargil > Leh > Khardungla > Leh > Nubra Valley
Bangalore >Hyderabad > Bhopal > Delhi > Manali > Sarchu > Leh
Feel free to take one route on your way and the other route on your way back.
Essential things to pack for your Adventure bike trip
- Food and water- The most basic and essential thing you need for your journey is food and water. Keep your water bottle and some snacks handy during your trip. A little can go a long way.
- Documents- You may require several important documents on this trip for various passes and permits, make sure to do your research beforehand and make sure to carry all the required documents.
- First Aid kit– Even though your tour partner will make sure to provide you with the first aid requirements if needed, still to be on the safer side, make sure to carry your first aid kit with essentials like bandages, septic cream, Dettol, basic tablets like paracetamol, vomistop, etc.,
- Light woolen clothes and waterproof jacket- You might require some woolen clothes for higher altitudes or at night when the temperature drops further. A waterproof jacket is a good idea in case of snowfall.
- Miscellaneous items– Carry other miscellaneous items like a flashlight, map, compass, matchbox, and other things according to your personal needs.
Himalayan Rider- Best Bike Trip Partner
Himalayan Rider is undoubtedly the best trip partner for your Leh Ladakh road trips. We provide the best and the most budget-friendly packages. We have a wide variety of two-wheelers to cater to your individual needs. Some of our vehicles include- Himalayan (411cc), KTM, Enfield (350cc), Enfield, Avenger, Scooty, etc.
We at Himalayan Rider take care of all your traveling and road trip needs and hold your feedback in the highest of honor, so we can improve our service further and give our customers the most incredible experience of a lifetime. By choosing us as your trip partner, you are choosing to help your pocket as well as the wanderer in you. Your satisfaction is our prize.
Contact Himalayan Rider for the most memorable and worry-free road trip experience at the most affordable prices.
Call: +9198175–33231, +9198163-69116