Things To Carry For Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
Things To Carry For Leh Ladakh Bike Trip– Before you embark on your exciting adventure to the King of Mountains, Ladakh, you should be aware of the essential items to bring on your Ladakh trip. When you plan a vacation in a location like this, you know that it requires much more planning than any other hill station trip. Here we discuss Things To Carry For Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.
Leh Ladakh has emerged as one of the most popular vacation destinations for adventure seekers and backpackers. Whether you want to explore surreal surroundings, learn about different cultures, or participate in thrilling adventure sports, a trip to Leh Ladakh is all you need.
Things To Carry For Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
- Dettol or Savlon
- Headache Medicine Dizziness and body pain Medicine
- Medicine to suffice lack of oxygen
- Stomach ache medicine
- Sunscreen Lotion with high SPF(30 or above)
- Mustard Oil (for applying in nostrils as it can become dry and painful due to dry and cold winds of Ladakh)
- Lip Balm/ Vaseline
- Gloves for bikers
- Water/Wind proof jacket
Other Important things
- Flshlight with extra batteries
- Swiss nife (optional)
- Water Bottle
- Extra bags for carrying handicrafts from Leh
- Glucose, Chocolates, Nuts and other things you like to munch on
- Also carry pickle or sauces as the food is really bland in Ladakh.
Other Important Things
- Bring your ID card and some photocopies with you.
- Medical Protection (if any)
- Ladakh road map
- As phone batteries can die quickly, keep a list of important contacts on paper.
- Cell phone chargers
- If you have an extra battery for your camera, bring it with you because batteries die quickly in cold weather.
- Carry a sufficient number of memory cards for your camera.
- If possible, use a three-socket Belkin surge protector (as there might be few charging points and we all want to charge either our phones or camera batteries)
- Carry enough cash so that we don’t waste time waiting in line at ATMs. (NOTE: Long lines in front of ATMs in Leh)
- Contact information for your travel agent.
- Only BSNL postpaid connections are supported…
- So perhaps only a few of us can afford it.
Important Things to Know about the trip in advance
- Avoid alcohol, smoking, and heavy meals in Sarchu and Pangong.
- To avoid a large meal during the trip, dinner should be served around 8 p.m.
- Meals are served buffet-style at the accommodations, with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. 100% vegetarian dishes require advance notice (no onion or garlic).
- Try Butter Tea, Kashmiri Kahwa, Leh berry juice, and other local specialties at the nearby restaurants in the Leh Market.
- The most important aspect of this trip is that you leave on time; you must be ready at the specified time so that the entire party can depart and arrive on time.
- You must first obtain permission before photographing a person or a monument. Keep in mind that photography is prohibited in some areas of Ladakh.
- Avoid wearing skirts, sleeveless blouses, or tops in Ladakh, especially in Buddhist Gompas, as this may offend their sensibilities. Plastic bags are technically forbidden in Ladakh, so avoid carrying them.
- Do not overexert yourself at any point during the journey; do not run or rush because this will result in respiratory problems.
- Drink plenty of water and treat altitude sickness with camphor (Kapur)/garlic. When you feel dizzy or out of breath at a high altitude, inhale Camphor several times through your nose.
- In Ladakh, greeting people with “Jullay” is the best way to interact with them. It means “hello,” “thank you,” or “bye.”
- Personal trash, such as packed lunch boxes, wafers, and mineral water bottles, should be brought back to your guesthouse and disposed of in a trash can to help us protect the sensitive environment and beauty of the area.
Himalayan Rider is one of the best Travel Companies in India. Our team knows everything about the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip.We have the best tours for each and every client. The number one priority at Himalayan Rider is the satisfaction of our clients. We aim at providing you the best travel packages in terms of affordability and quality. HR is known for providing the best tp each and every client and that is the reason we have established a large customer base in such a short period of time. Notably, Himalayan Rider is a one-stop shop for all of your travel needs. The tour operator company has the necessary attitude, recognition, and support network. As a result, the operational company offers spectacular bike rides for its guests throughout the breathtaking Himalayan Range variety region.
Call: +9198175–33231, +9198163-69116
Email: [email protected]